1. Graydancer starts by answering listener questions about rope
scene etiquette and passes on a question to listeners: how do you
get your oiled ropes conditioned evenly?
2. Another listener shares his awesome experience with his
submissive putting to use some of the skills learned in
Graydancer's "Defining Moment" class.
3. Future travel plans such as Oakland, CA, Milwaukee, Chicago, New
Orleans, and more are announced.
4. Graydancer talks about Steampunk Kink as he is writing a novel
with a steampunky kinky heroine. Want to help? Send your most
interesting steampunky kinky picture/idea/story whatever to
next two weeks (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you can win a giftcard
for any of the hotness at Clips4Sale.com (including Graydancer's own "Bondage
" or Sabrina Fox's video clips site). Other steampunk
resources such as the fetlife group
and you can see Graydancer's NaNoWriMo
for yourself .
5. Finishing out the podcast is a soliloquy
on why kink is like meatloaf (the meal, not the singer)
Check out the redesigned http://www.Graydancer.com